CAREER GUIDANCE & PLACEMENT CELL
The Career Guidance & Placement Cell of Thiruthangal Nadar College functions under the direct control and directions of the Secretary& correspondent and the Principal of the College to enhance a good placement for the students. Since most of our students are come from low poverty .
“Education for All and Employment for All”.
- To identify and nurture the innate talents among the students of the college.
- To build new skills set among student to mould their personality
- To train students for the campus recruitment process- Aptitude, group discussion and interviews.
- To create awareness on various career options and offer guidance to choose a best career.
- To invite reputed companies for campus drive, thus providing ample career opportunities.
- To arrange various training programs by external expert trainers.
The activities of the cell includes, facilitating the student to improve their skill to face various competitive exams such as civil service exams conducted by UPSC, TNPSC, NQT Etc.,. The career guidance cell organizes training programs like soft skills, Aptitude training seminars and also guiding the students to plan their future. The career guidance cell provides information on job queries and placements in different institutions and concerns related to the course that the college offers. Collecting the database of the students and compiling them for use when needed.
The career guidance cell organizes workshops to inform the student about emerging trends and events. It also aims for promotions of discipline, healthy outlooks and positive attitude towards national integration and removal of narrow provincial preferences and prejudices among students. Above all, the main function of the cell is to invite reputed companies to the campus to conduct campus interviews and find suitable jobs for the skill available among the students. Summer Internship Programs are also arranged for the interested students. Industrial visits and outbound training are also provided to create corporate exposure among students.
The cell also facilitates the economically weaker sections of the students from the first-year and the second-year undergraduate courses to find suitable part time jobs to supplement the family income without affecting the academic pursuit.
Dr.S. Sayeeda Jabeen
(Career Guidance and Placement Cell )
Phone: +91 96000 83186