Consumers are the largest economic group in any country. They are the central point of all economic activities. Every consumer must be aware of the consumer rights and responsibilities. Consumer education empowers learners to know, understand, reflect and act in different consumption environments on the basis of individual and social needs. A Consumer Club will unite like-minded students interested in the welfare and protection of Consumers and willing to dedicate time and efforts on regular basis towards cause. We educate students to be really conscious of their rights and also to be very vigilant in their understanding towards the rights of the consumer. We equip students to be really conscious of their rights and be very vigilant.
- Empowers Students with Knowledge and awareness in consumer related issues.
- Prepares the students to face the world with confidence backed by knowledge.
- Create awareness about consumer laws and equips the students with life skill enabling them to lead better lives.
- Enables them to become aware of their duties as a consumer making them better citizens.
- The students consumer club aims at creating educated and informed consumers of the future.
|Mr. S. JeevaBalan
|Mrs. G. Yamuna