B.Com (Corporate Secretaryship)
The department of B.Com Corporate Secretaryship started Shift – I – Ist Section in the year 1997, , Shift – I – IInd Section 2015& Shift – II – 2018 for offering the three-year B.Com Corporate Secretaryship degree course with the motive of inculcating professional ethics and competency in corporate business entities.
The B.Com Corporate Secretaryship programme is designed to bridge the gap between conceptual learning and practical application to inculcate professional corporate expertise. The department currently has around 500 students with 11 highly qualified faculties.
The curriculum has been suitably designed by the Affiliating University to meet the challenging needs of the Indian Corporate. A certain measure of flexibility has been built into the new system, which enables the students to make their own choice of subjects from a wide spectrum of courses. The department imparts Corporate Secretarial skills and provides knowledge and training ground that turns out high caliber, competent, versatile professionals and good company secretaries. The department provide conducive ambience for learning career oriented subjects like Company law, Commercial Law, Industrial Laws, Income tax Law & Practice and Corporate Accounts, etc. The department prepares students to pursue professional courses such as CA, ICWA and ACS.
- To facilitate development of proactive corporate professionals and to respond adequately challenges, arising from the dynamics Corporate Culture.
- To promote and assist the students of the department in creative entrepreneurship by instilling confidence and providing the requisite inputs for their initiatives.
- To provide institutional training in various companies and also to assist students to get corporate employment
Corporate secretary ship department endeavors to develop proactive corporate professional with the highest degree of integrity and sensitivity to ethical issues and are guided by the values of humanism, peace and justice for a better world tomorrow.
Realizing the ever increasing need to for managerial expertise in different vistas of corporate sector, the department commits itself to produce world class Managers with social concern and commitment
- To keep pace with dynamic industry changes and management practices and to enhance knowledge updates through Technical Workshops, Seminars, Guest Lectures and Summer Projects.
- To ensure that the curriculum maintains the connect between industry expectations and academia.
- To facilitate e-learning by students in additional domain areas through shared Portals.
- To Educate students with best attitude to respect individual with dignity
- Provides institutional training as part of the curriculum to give exposure to the functioning of corporate undertakings.